Private sightseeing tour that allows in one day to have a taste of this magnificent region: walk inside the villages, a touch of local culture, stunning views from the seaside and from up high, experience local specialties. Everything at your own pace. This tour does not include hiking along the footpaths.
This is an example of itinerary, feel free to require a further customization that better fits to your wishes or needs.
Meet the driver in La Spezia, ride along the Gulf of Poets as far as the UNESCO site of Porto Venere. You may visit the village that was founded by the Genoese in the 1100 A.C. to be their port and stronghold in the eastern Liguria. Walk as far as St. Peter church from where look all over the Cinque Terre coast. Enjoy the village.
Afterwards move to Manarola and visit the village with your local guide. Reach the lovely marina by walking along the alleys or choose to walk for a short distance through the vineyards surrounding the village. Once arrived by the sea, enjoy some free time. The driver will provide you with a tailor made detailed map and all the necessary explanations.
Pass By: Portovenere, 19025, Porto Venere Italy
We will drive along the coast so you can discover all the villages of the Cinque Terre as well as the stunning Portovenere that offer the iconic St. Peter’s Church and the magical Byron Caves. Often overlooked but arguably the most beautiful of the coastal villages of the area, Portovenere is also the most ancient, with such historic wonders as the Church of St. Peter that perches almost camouflaged atop the sheer rock face at the westernmost point of the town, and the dominating Doria Castle that overlooks the village. UNESCO World Heritage Site along with the Cinque Terre
Pass By: Borgo di Riomaggiore, Riomaggiore Italy
As we drive up along the coast, the first of the Cinque Terre villages that we will come across is Riomaggiore. With brightly colored houses built vertically up the surrounding hills, Riomaggiore is the second largest of the five villages and is widely known for excellent diving spots off it’s coast in the protected marine area that stretches all along the Cinque Terre. Here you will also see where the world famous Via del Amore walking path starts, leading to neighboring Manarola. We guarantee you amazing photos
Pass By: Borgo di Manarola, Manarola Italy
A short ride up the coast, and we find Manarola, which sits on the other end of the Via del Amore and is part of the municipality of Riomaggiore. Known for its wine production, Manarola produces the unique dessert wine called Sciacchetrà which can only be found in this area.
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 4 hours
- Activity Level: Moderate (low/moderate/high)… Walk up/downhill, go up and down stairs, get on/off trains and ferries. Please contact us for a lower activity version of the itinerary
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- the drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- english speaking driver if requested
- thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- bottled water onboard
- highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Notes and Instructions for cruise passengers
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.