Our driver will drive you through the beautiful Tuscan countryside (approx 2 hours) to the fascinating city of Florence. Built on both sides of the Arno River, Florence has had a significant impact not only on the culture of Italy but that of Europe as well. Our guide will be telling us about some of the churches, palaces and bridges we can see on the journey.
Heading into Florence’s city centre we’ll see amongst other sights: Santa Croce Church, Piazza del Duomo and Giotto’s Bell Tower, Piazza della Signoria (Palazzo Vecchio), Piazza della Repubblica, etc…
After the Florence tour we will head back towards the quaint town of Pisa with the magnificent Leaning Tower of Pisa and Baptistery. We can only have a short stop of around 30/45 minutes in Pisa due to the time constraints and getting back to the port, there will be plenty of time for photo opportunities.
- Pick up in La Spezia
- Arrive to Florence
- Depart from Florence around 3pm and head towards Pisa (approximately 1 hour 30 minutes)
- Arrive into Pisa with approximately 30/45minutes free time for photo opportunities
- Depart from Pisa and head back to la Spezia (approximately 1 hour 10 minutes)
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: low (low/moderate/high)
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes
- Pick up suggested: 8.30 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- the drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- english speaking driver if requested
- thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- bottled water onboard
- highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Notes and Instructions for cruise passengers
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.