Your enchanting Bocelli Farm-House Shore Excursion will begin from La Spezia. Your private Driver will be awaiting your arrival and you will be chauffeured in an executive comfortable Minivan to your first stop in the Maestro’s hometown of Lajatico.
Your stop in Lajatico will include a visit to the Teatro del Silenzio (Theater of Silence). This outdoor venue is where Maestro Bocelli performs once a year in front of thousands of people that come from all over the world to experience this incredible concert. Your next destination will be the Bocelli Farm-House where you will learn about the Bocelli Family production of wine on a private guided tour of the family’s vineyards. As you enter the Bocelli cellars, you will indulge in an exquisite wine tasting where you will flavor incredible reds and whites produced on location by Alberto Bocelli.
You will then be transferred to a Bocelli restaurant where you will enjoy a traditional Italian lunch comprised of wonderful Tuscan delicacies.
After lunch, you will be escorted to Pisa: here you will discover the world renowned Leaning Tower located in the Piazza dei Miracoli. You will continue on to the Piazza dei Cavalieri where Maestro Andrea Bocelli performed an outstanding performance alongside Nuccia Focile and Sarah Brightman in 1997. Your stroll around Pisa will allow you to discover the culture and enjoy a gelato or espresso before being chauffeured back to the La Spezia via scenic routes, where you will continue on your cruise after your lovely day tour.
An unforgettable Bocelli Farm-House Shore Excursion… From the coastal beauties of the Mediterranean Sea to the peaceful countryside landscapes of the Valdera region. Here, you will taste the Bocelli Family’s unique wine selection, locally produced with love and care. The Bocelli Shore Excursion from La Spezia Port is perfect for those with a thirst for Italian excellence. As you enter the Bocelli cellars, you will indulge in an exquisite wine tasting where you will flavor incredible reds and whites produced on location by Alberto Bocelli. You will then be transferred to a Bocelli restaurant where you will enjoy a traditional Italian lunch comprised of wonderful Tuscan delicacies.
One of the most relaxing and peaceful regions of Tuscany, where Maestro Bocelli has spent his life. Visit the gorgeous antique town of Volterra.
There’s no better way of capturing the local essence than by taking a majestic Bocelli Countryside Escape Day Tour among the local historic sites; including Volterra, Lajatico, Pisa and the mystical Valley of Silence.
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: low (low/moderate/high)
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- the drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- english speaking driver if requested
- thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- bottled water onboard
- highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Notes and Instructions for cruise passengers
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.