Transfer by exclusive comfortable minivan with English speaking driver from La Spezia to Riomaggiore. This is only an option, then you can customize your itinerary.
One of the most authentic Cinque Terre experiences with a beautiful hike off the “beaten tracks”. In the you will drive on a panoramic road from La Spezia to Riomaggiore, the first village of the Cinque Terre. Here you meet your professional local hiking guide. After a visit of the characteristic village you will hike on a very varied path high above the town through the famous terraced vineyards. The stunning views over the sea and the tiny little villages will make you speechless! Once arrived to the hamlet Volastra you could meet local winegrowers and you will have the chance of a wine tasting with snacks!
After this unique experience a long romantic stairway through olive groves leads to the other picturesque towns.
The hike could even start from Vernazza, and ending with a walk by the sea along the well-known panoramic promenade Via dell’ Amore from Manarola back to Riomaggiore. From there your driver will take you back to La Spezia.
- Pick up in La Spezia
- Borgo Storico di Riomaggiore Admire the particular construction of Riomaggiore and the Gulf of Cinque Terre from the panoramic terrace you will find here. 1 hour
- Borgo Storico di Manarola (Pass By) From Manarola we will begin with our intrepid hiking experience. Get ready and explore the ancient trails of this mountain passing through the vineyards perched on the rock
- Borgo Storico di Corniglia Discover the center of Corniglia as you walk through its narrow alleys and take a break to continue the adventure. 1 hour
- Vernazza This village has best preserved the aspect of a marine town, the perfect place to relax while you admire the wonderful landscape. 1 hour
- Back to La Spezia
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: Moderate/High (low/moderate/high)
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen, water
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- the drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- english speaking driver if requested
- thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- bottled water onboard
- highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Notes and Instructions for cruise passengers
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.