experience Portofino and Cinque Terre or Five Lands in comfort and style. Make the most of your romantic getaway, family vacation, or trip with friends. Cinque Terre UNESCO World Heritage site is an Italy must-see and Portofino a magnet for the rich and glamorous.
Meet your personal driver in La Spezia after disembarking your cruise ship. This private day tour from La Spezia begins with an approx. 80minutes drive (traffic pending) to reach Portofino. During the scenic journey in the comfort of an executive Minivan. This private day tour ensures a personalized experience based on your interests with the utmost flexibility to explore at your own pace. The former fishing village of Portofino holds the Italian Riviera monopoly on luxury and sophistication. Once an ancient Roman colony Portofino offers lush Mediterranean hillside forests loaded with history and astonishing beauty. This picturesque tiny fishing village with pastel houses lining the shore of the harbor has been a destination of the rich and famous for more than half a century. Liz Taylor, Richard Burton and Humphrey Bogart chose Portofino as a perfect hideaway.
This tour proceeds to the rugged villages of Cinque Terre. Excursion starts from Riomaggiore, the oldest village in the Cinque Terre. Once parked at the top of the village we start winding down walking through its colorful houses which cluster both sides of the steep valley. The walk down will end at the ancient marina that is still intact as it was about 1000 years ago is one of the most attractive corners of Cinque Terre. Next you head onto the famous Via dell’ Amore Walkway of Love a romantic, easy and flat trail carved along the cliffs that offers spectacular views over the coastline and connects Riomaggiore to Manarola. Perched high on the southern cliff, the charming village of Manarola is composed by a myriad of alleys which go all around it and walking along toward the point of the promontory will allow you to have the most breathtaking view of it. The visit will continue using a ferry which sails along the Cinque Terre coastline that in about 10 minutes will easily transport you to Vernazza a beautiful 1st century village with an amphitheater shape, and narrow streets to explore. The driver will provide you with a tailor made detailed map and all the necessary explanations
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: low (low/moderate/high)
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- the drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- english speaking driver if requested
- thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- bottled water onboard
- highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Notes and Instructions for cruise passengers
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.