Florence + Pisa Excursion (Full Day)
Florence + Pisa Excursion (Full Day)
Experience the best of Tuscany on a private 8-hour tour from La Spezia. Visit the Renaissance capital of Florence and the Leaning Tower of Pisa in a day.
Our driver will drive you through the beautiful Tuscan countryside (approx 2 hours) to the fascinating city of Florence. Built on both sides of the Arno River, Florence has had a significant impact not only on the culture of Italy but that of Europe as well. With your journey, you’ll have the opportunity to see the churches, palaces and the bridges.
Heading into Florence’s city centre we’ll see amongst other sights: Santa Croce Church, Piazza del Duomo and Giotto’s Bell Tower, Piazza della Signoria (Palazzo Vecchio), Piazza della Repubblica, Uffizi Gallery and the Ponte Vecchio.
After the Florence tour we will head back towards the quaint town of Pisa with the magnificent Leaning Tower of Pisa and Baptistery. We can only have a short stop of around 45 minutes/1hour in Pisa due to the time constraints and getting back to the port, there will be plenty of time for photo opportunities.
FLORENCE AND PISA FULL DAY TOUR ITINERARY SUMMARIZATION:
- Pick up in La Spezia
- Arrive to Florence
- Depart from Florence around 3pm and head towards Pisa (approximately 1 hour 20 minutes)
- Arrive into Pisa with approximately 45minutes/1hour free time for photo opportunities
- Depart from Pisa and head back to la Spezia (approximately 1 hour 10 minutes)
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: low (low/moderate/high)
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- Veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- The drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- English speaking driver if requested
- Thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- Bottled water onboard
- Highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.
Children under 8 years old are not allowed into the Leaning Tower of Pisa
Individuals under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the Leaning Tower of Pisa
TERMS of SALES
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. After booking a service, the agreed price will not change. Prices include all applicable taxes and fees, except the National Vat (10%)
If you are booking a tour or shore trip or custom transfer, you will have to pay a non-refundable deposit to reserve your booking.
*Booking amounts for tour or shore trip service are calculated as 15% of the total cost of booked services. The remaining due balance will have to be settled once onboard.
*Booking amounts for custom transfer are calculated as 30% of the total cost of booked services. The remaining due balance will have to be settled once onboard.
CANCELLATION POLICY / NO-SHOW FEES
*Cancellations for SPRINTER/VAN/SEDAN service less than twelve (12) hours, will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full price of the trip fare plus any applicable fees incurred, parking, wait time, etc.
*Cancellations for COACH BUS and BUS service must be made by contacting the main office. A fifty (50) percent deposit is taken at time of reservation. This deposit is only refundable if cancelled seven (7) days prior to trip date. If cancellation is made less than seven (7) days prior to reservation date for COACH BUS and BUS service, a cancellation fee equal to one hundred (100) percent of the trip total will be incurred. Deposits may be used for credit on future trips pending management approval.
For more info, please vistit our TERMS AND CONDITION page.