The motorway takes us to the Shopinn Outlet Village, where we can find dozens of bargains in the 70 outlet shops: men’s, women’s and children’s fashion, shoes, bags, accessories, lingerie and swimwear, sport, jewelers, home and lifestyle, beauty and catering.
When we have finished our shopping, we’ll move on to Sarzana, a town in the fertile plain of the River Magra, which reveals an incredible artistic heritage to its visitors. We begin by walking along streets lined with period buildings from the town’s old Porta Romana gateway, as far as the Citadel, an old Genoese fortress that one time served as a prison but is now an exhibition centre. As we continue, we discover other fascinating buildings such as the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta and the 16th-century Town Hall with its unusual open-air courtyard filled with interesting archaeological finds from the excavations at Luni.
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: low (low/moderate/high)
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- the drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- english speaking driver if requested
- thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- bottled water onboard
- highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Notes and Instructions for cruise passengers
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.